BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

ITS GETTING HOTTER IN HERE!

NO DOUBT!as the school year goes forward my schedule getting more hectic and I'm starting to love it;)
2nd grading period has gave me a lot of opportunities and lessons. The challenges inspired me to strive more on my studies. Many activities had been done. I had joined the Search for MR. and MS. STEP 2009 but unfortunately I didn't win(yehey!).Its just okay at least it had opened a lot of doors for me. Intermissions here and there, and my INTRAMURALS 2009 was a BOMB!!! I enjoyed it because I really felt the excitement and the thrill, especially when we performed our cheerdance exhibition,OMG!my crush was there watching me shaking my ass like yeah!!!(toinx!!!nyahahaha;) I have proved myself that the spotlight and the stage were really meant for me(hehehe) Still, time management is my problem because of the hectic and brain twisting schedules. But, everything went well and it's a nice thing that I have met new sets of freshly heaven sent friends and i discovered new stuffs.
I am now facing the second to the last quarter and hopefully there will be no problems and how I wish that I'll be able to manage my time wisely;)

0 comments: